报告题目：Development of Advanced Biomass/Coal Gasification Technology
Dr. Guoqing Guan is a full professor of Hirosaki University, Japan. He received his B.S., M.S. and Ph.D degrees in Chemical Engineering from Sichuan University, China, in 1990, 1993 and 1995. He had ever worked as an Alexander von Humboldt research fellow in Germany and a JSPS research fellow in Japan. His research interests are coal/ biomass pyrolysis and gasification, bio-refinery, heterogeneous catalysts and energy materials for energy conversion, gas and ion separation technologies, fuel cells and water splitting for hydrogen production. He has published over 130 international journal papers, 9 patents and 4 book chapters. Total cited times by others are over 2250. He has received 2 awards from The Society of Chemical Engineers of Japan and several awards in various conferences.
Selected pulications: (*Corresponding author)
(1) Guoqing Guan*, M. Kaewpanha, X. Hao, A. Abudula, “Catalytic steam reforming of biomass tar: Prospects and challenges,” Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 58(2016)450-461.
(2) J.Cao, Y. Ma, Guoqing Guan*, X. Hao, X. Ma, Z. Wang, K. Kusakabe, A.Abudula, “Reaction intermediate species during the steam reforming of methanol over metal modified molybdenum carbide catalysts,” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 189(2016)12-18.
(3) W. B. Widayatno, Guoqing Guan*, J. Rizkiana, J.Yang, X. Hao, A. Tsutsumi, A.Abudula, “Upgrading of bio-oil from biomass pyrolysis over Cu-modified β-zeolite catalyst with high selectivity and stability,” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental,186(2016)166-172.
(4) P. Zhang, Guoqing Guan*, D. S. Khaerudini, X. Hao, C. Xue, M. Han, Y. Kasai, A.Abudula, “Mechanisms of methane decomposition and carbon species oxidation on Pr0.42Sr0.6Co0.2Fe0.7Nb0.1O3-σ electrode with high catalytic activity,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 45(3)(2015)22816-22813.
(5) Z. Wang, Y. Ma, X. Hao, W. Huang, Guoqing Guan*, A. Abudula and H. Zhang, “A novel electroactive hybrid film electrode with proton buffer effect for detection of hydrogen peroxide and urine acid,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 36(2)(2014) 15035-15043
(6) X. Du, H. Zhang, X. Hao, Guoqing Guan*, A. Abudula, “Facile preparation of ion-imprinted composite film for selective electrochemical removal of nickel(II) ions,”ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6(12)(2014)9543-9549
(7) Y. Ma, Guoqing Guan*, P. Phanthong, X. Hao, W. Huang, A. Tsutsumi, K. Kusakabe, and A. Abudula, “Catalytic activity and stability of nickel modified molybdenum carbide catalysts for steam reforming of methanol,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 118(18)(2014)9485-9496
(I have published 126 peer-reviewed Journal papers. Total cited times by others are over 2250.)