(1) Yabo Wang, Ling Huang, Raymond Lau*, Conversion of municipal solid waste incineration bottom ash to sorbent material for pollutants removal from water. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2016, 60, 275-286.
(2) Yabo Wang, Yongsheng Wang, Rong Xu*, Photochemical deposition of Pt on CdS for H2 evolution from water: markably enhanced activity by controlling Pt reduction environment. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2013, 117, 783-790.
(3) Yabo Wang, Jindui Hong, Wei Zhang, Rong Xu*, Carbon nitride nanosheets for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution: remarkably enhanced activity by dye sensitization. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2013, 3, 1703-1711.
(4) Yabo Wang, Yongsheng Wang, Rong Xu*, Cobalt phosphate-ZnO composite photocatalysts for oxygen evolution from photocatalytic water oxidation. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2012, 51, 9945-9951.
(5) Yabo Wang, Jianchun Wu, Jianwei Zheng, Rongrong Jiang, Rong Xu*, Ni2+- doped ZnxCd1−xS photocatalysts from single-source precursors for efficient solar hydrogen production under visible light irradiation. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2012, 2, 581-588.
(6) Yabo Wang, Jianchun Wu, Jianwei Zheng, Rong Xu*, Highly active ZnxCd1-xS photocatalysts containing earth abundant elements only for H2 production from water under visible light. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2011, 1, 940-947.
(7) Yabo Wang, Yongsheng Wang, Rong Xu*, Synthesis of Zn-Cu-Cd sulfide nanospheres with controlled copper locations and their effects on photocatalytic activities for H2 production. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2010, 35, 5245-5253.
(8) Yabo Wang, Zhongyi Jiang, Huifeng Li, Dong Yang*, Chitosan membranes filled by GPTMS-modified zeolite beta particles with low methanol permeability for DMFC. Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification, 2010, 49, 278-285.
(9) Yabo Wang, Dong Yang, Xiaohong Zheng, Zhongyi Jiang*, Jie Li, Zeolite beta-filled chitosan membrane with low methanol permeability for direct methanol fuel cell. Journal of Power Sources, 2008, 183, 454-463.
（1）Wang, Y. B., and Xu, R. Photochemical deposition of Pt on CdS for H2 evolution from water: remarkably enhanced activity by controlling Pt reduction environment, SNIC-RSC Joint Symposium on Inorganic Chemistry, Jan 2013, Singapore.
（2）Wang, Y. B., and Xu, R. Synthesis of Zn-Cd Sulfide Nanocrystals for Hydrogen Production by Photocatalytic Water Splitting under Visible Light, 17th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE2010), Nov 2010, Bangkok, Thailand.
（3）Wang, Y. B., Zhang, W., and Xu, R. Synthesis of uniform Zn-Cu-Cd sulfide nanospheres and their photocatalytic activity evaluation under visible light, The International Symposium on Advanced Bio, Nano, and Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, May 2009, Beijing, China.